1995-07-13 - Re: laws….

Header Data

From: The Gate <gate@id.WING.NET>
To: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
Message Hash: 036703d755ff29bfc9f8ee822a9b3d5f1b9673a55ca672139431a16f210c0ad8
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9507131752.D28886-0100000@dialin1.wing.net>
Reply To: <9507131959.AA12939@snark.imsi.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-07-13 21:25:50 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 14:25:50 PDT

Raw message

From: The Gate <gate@id.WING.NET>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 95 14:25:50 PDT
To: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Subject: Re: laws....

	Yeah I know what you mean. Like, it's gonna be, bust down your
fuckin' door and some goon's gonna go, do you have a floppy disk in here?

			Lee.

On Thu, 13 Jul 1995, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

> By the way, I'm really sick of the naming schemes on these laws. Its
> only a matter of time before some 1984ish wag creates the "Omnibus
> Universal Love and Happiness Act of 1998" providing the death penalty
> for possessing trace quantities of marijuana or some such. The
> Orwellian names on some of these bills are simply astounding.
>
> Perry

			     R. Leland Lehrman
			Phone: (203) 777-1827
	  God, Art, Technology and Ecology Research and Development

Thread