1995-08-16 - Re: Purple Boxes

Header Data

From: jcaldwel@iquest.net (James Caldwell)
To: perry@piermont.com
Message Hash: 86df054b2a9190f471a3f7c0203664fbf2743f3f78b0423210369ca42e6de0d0
Message ID: <m0sifm2-001eINC@dorite1.iquest.net>
Reply To: <199508160341.XAA16498@frankenstein.piermont.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-16 10:32:56 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 03:32:56 PDT

Raw message

From: jcaldwel@iquest.net (James Caldwell)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 95 03:32:56 PDT
To: perry@piermont.com
Subject: Re: Purple Boxes

perry@piermont.com wrote:

> "Dave Emery" writes:
> > 	I reiterate my suggestion of a few months ago that
> > one could quite easily adapt the firmware on one of the new simultanious
> > data and digital voice on the same phone line modems to incorperate
> > encryption, and quite possibly encryption/key exhange interoperable
> > with some mode of PGPphone.
>
> Does Rockwell sell voice/data modem chipsets?

Do bears crap in the woods? ;-)

My PP14.4 uses a rockwell chipset with caller ID built in.

--
So you may wonder -- "But what does that have to do with me?"
Answer: I have locked horns with "The Devil", buddy boy,

Thread