1995-08-24 - Re: SSL CHALLENGE: ALERT! probable misallocation of keys?

Header Data

From: Jyri Kaljundi <jk@digit.ee>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f4071eb3bd70ee563df06e38155687a442fbb2af8c2c1a1361478901b4becfe7
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9508250018.A1207-0100000@digit.ee>
Reply To: <13538.9508242114@exe.dcs.exeter.ac.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1995-08-24 21:43:54 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Aug 95 14:43:54 PDT

Raw message

From: Jyri Kaljundi <jk@digit.ee>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 95 14:43:54 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: SSL CHALLENGE: ALERT! probable misallocation of keys?

On Thu, 24 Aug 1995 aba@atlas.ex.ac.uk wrote:

> What happens is that when it reaches FFFF, it'll start doling out yet
> unacked keys on the assumption that they were mistakes, or that they
> were slow machines, or WWW doled ones which the user forgot to ack.

Just a dumb question: when brutessl-brclient-brloop will find the key,
will it report it to the keyserver right away? What I mean is can I just
start the brloops on my machines and log out, and not have to look at the
display all the time?

BTW how can I log brloop's output into a file and not to the screen?

Juri

<o       Jri Kaljundi          e-mail: jk@digit.ee         o<
 >o                             tel: +372 6308994            o>
<o       DigiTurg               http://www.digit.ee/        o<

Thread