1995-09-15 - RE: Mixmaster status

Header Data

From: nelson@crynwr.com (Russell Nelson)
To: loki@obscura.com
Message Hash: 637cdc327891a4e8a70ed8afd72fabcfdfb948b81ace6544291a59eaf7ebe983
Message ID: <m0staLr-000H93C@ns.crynwr.com>
Reply To: <ac7edf5800021004fd74@[137.110.24.250]>
UTC Datetime: 1995-09-15 12:59:09 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 15 Sep 95 05:59:09 PDT

Raw message

From: nelson@crynwr.com (Russell Nelson)
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 95 05:59:09 PDT
To: loki@obscura.com
Subject: RE: Mixmaster status

--
-russ <nelson@crynwr.com>    http://www.crynwr.com/~nelson
Crynwr Software   | Crynwr Software sells packet driver support | PGP ok

Thread