1995-10-11 - Re: Man in the Middle Revisited (but not for the last time)

Header Data

From: futplex@pseudonym.com (Futplex)
Message Hash: 3d0f278846c111edc4fd45395d745eeea4b6167a33f8ad50e151e6069d3b92ee
Message ID: <199510111520.LAA15537@thor.cs.umass.edu>
Reply To: <199510111443.KAA04261@panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-11 15:21:08 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 11 Oct 95 08:21:08 PDT

Raw message

From: futplex@pseudonym.com (Futplex)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 95 08:21:08 PDT
Subject: Re: Man in the Middle Revisited (but not for the last time)

Duncan Frissell writes:
> DCF
>
> "Who wonders why his local B&N StuporStore has 1/2 of one section of one
> shelf unit dedicated to classics and shelf unit upon shelf unit dedicated to
> the gender-disabled, to women, to native americans, to new age mysticism,
> and other garbage.  Particularly since those interest areas represent the
> losers.  Who's interested in losers?  (We know they're losers BTW because
> we're *reading* about them in a capitalist store.  If they'd won there'd be
> no reading and no store."

This signature was:
	* completely off-topic by any stretch of the imagination
	* longer than the rest of the message
	* flamebait

Detweiler's rants are at least usually vaguely relevant to crypto & privacy.

-Futplex <futplex@pseudonym.com>

Thread