1995-10-04 - David Chaum testimony

Header Data

From: Jerry_Ellig@jec.senate.gov
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5f3da8b6877cfd495847921083252115556895d2d68d8b13367f846eab3a3103
Message ID: <9509048128.AA812845568@smtpgwys.senate.gov>
Raw Date: Wed, 4 Oct 95 12:27:30 PDT

Raw message

From: Jerry_Ellig@jec.senate.gov
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 95 12:27:30 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: David Chaum testimony

     I'm a professor from George Mason University on leave to do some work
     with the Joint Economic Committee on the economy of the 21st century.
     I found your e-mail address attached to some congressional testimony
     by David Chaum.  Does anyone know when he testified, and before what
     committee?  Being new on Capitol Hill, I haven't yet found the easy
     way to find this out from inside the government!

Thread