1995-10-09 - Re: NSA Realists v. Nuts

Header Data

From: cjl <cjl@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
To: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Message Hash: b0bca962f5e983cd66dfb3a20a71a95ee085ea44909f6c1c259fb6eef71f9fda
Message ID: <Pine.SOL.3.91.951009160553.1148B-100000@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.91.951009155445.24837A-100000@panix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-09 20:32:30 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 13:32:30 PDT

Raw message

From: cjl <cjl@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 13:32:30 PDT
To: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Subject: Re: NSA Realists v. Nuts

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, Duncan Frissell wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Oct 1995, Lucky Green wrote:
>

> > Let me illustrate this with an example. During my visit to Dachau
> > Concentration Camp, I saw original lab notebooks of experiments designed
> > to increase the survial rate of pilots downed above the cold waters of the
> > North Sea. A noble cause.
>
> Let me illustrate this with an example. During my visit to the Center
> for Disease Control in Atlanta, I saw original lab notebooks of experiments
> designed to cure Aids, Hanta virus, etc. A noble cause.
>
> But all of this noble research was obtained by holding the entire
> population of a nation in thrall.  These people were threatened with
> death if they didn't support this research.  Armed men herded resisters
> into camps guarded by high walls and barbed wire.
>
> All government research Nazi or whatever is soaked in the blood of
> millions.
>
> DCF

Deep thinking Duncan, government bad, me good. . . . . .

I presume in your moral superiority you also refuse to use public roads
and bridges, purchase your food supplies on the black market to ensure
that they could not possibly have been USDA inspected, and in every other
way endeavor to never eat the fruit of the poisoned tree that is the USGovt.
What a heap of self-righteous horseshit.

Just call me a modern Mengele, and excuse me while I go bathe in the
blood of millions. . . . .

Acknowledgements:
CJL is supported in part by NIH grants ES05777 and CA61949.

C. J. Leonard                     (    /      "DNA is groovy"
                                   \ /                - Watson & Crick
<cjl@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>      / \     <--  major groove
                                  (    \
Finger for public key               \   )
Strong-arm for secret key             /    <--  minor groove
Thumb-screws for pass-phrase        /   )

Thread