1995-10-09 - Re: NSA Realists v. Nuts

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Message Hash: d246378fe40afd038b86592c0246433b01752b91c2839b8e59e80e5d418d4ab6
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.951009155445.24837A-100000@panix.com>
Reply To: <199510082019.QAA15164@book.hks.net>
UTC Datetime: 1995-10-09 20:01:48 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 13:01:48 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 95 13:01:48 PDT
To: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: NSA Realists v. Nuts

On Sun, 8 Oct 1995, Lucky Green wrote:

> Let me illustrate this with an example. During my visit to Dachau
> Concentration Camp, I saw original lab notebooks of experiments designed
> to increase the survial rate of pilots downed above the cold waters of the
> North Sea. A noble cause.

Let me illustrate this with an example. During my visit to the Center
for Disease Control in Atlanta, I saw original lab notebooks of experiments
designed to cure Aids, Hanta virus, etc. A noble cause.

But all of this noble research was obtained by holding the entire
population of a nation in thrall.  These people were threatened with
death if they didn't support this research.  Armed men herded resisters
into camps guarded by high walls and barbed wire.

All government research Nazi or whatever is soaked in the blood of
millions.

DCF

Thread