1995-12-20 - Re: CFS and Linux

Header Data

From: zinc <zinc@zifi.genetics.utah.edu>
To: Alex de Joode <usura@berserk.com>
Message Hash: 2c2b227cd1d03cf9ca4dec4b44cfdae4ceb81dcb617bb36b75826729ddd16c95
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.91.951220124114.4924A-100000@zifi.genetics.utah.edu>
Reply To: <199512201915.UAA00215@asylum.berserk.com>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-20 20:22:01 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 12:22:01 PST

Raw message

From: zinc <zinc@zifi.genetics.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 12:22:01 PST
To: Alex de Joode <usura@berserk.com>
Subject: Re: CFS and Linux

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Alex de Joode wrote:

> Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 20:15:14 +0100 (MET)
> From: Alex de Joode <usura@berserk.com>
> To: cypherpunks@toad.com
> Subject: CFS and Linux
>

> Is there anyone out there that has CFS running with Linux ?
>
> It installs fine on BSDi 2.0 but I'm unable to install it
> under Linux, I would appreciate it if some one would help
> me out.

i don't think i can help you at all but i do have it running on my linux
box.  i compiled it as ELF with gcc 2.7.0 and libc 5.0.9.  unfortunately,
i just tried to compile it again and it didn't work.  i'm not sure what
i've changed since then but i have updated some libraries and bin-utils
so who knows.

anyway, i know other people have it running too, it just seems really
touchy to me.

sorry for the lack of info/help,

-pjf

patrick finerty = zinc@zifi.genetics.utah.edu = pfinerty@nyx.cs.du.edu
U of Utah biochem grad student in the Bass lab - zinc fingers + dsRNA!
** FINGER zinc-pgp@zifi.genetics.utah.edu for pgp public key - CRYPTO!
zifi runs LINUX 1.2.11 -=-=-=WEB=-=-=->  http://zifi.genetics.utah.edu

Thread