1995-12-03 - Re: Talking to Jim

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@piermont.com>
To: wiltship@iccu6.ipswich.gil.com.au (PeterWiltshire)
Message Hash: 39d274d87c44f1b81e3c4c345f508a3deb9e1482dfda2c5135ef81ddff906253
Message ID: <199512021417.JAA10944@jekyll.piermont.com>
Reply To: <199512012310.KAA23844@iccu6.ipswich.gil.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-03 01:34:17 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 09:34:17 +0800

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 09:34:17 +0800
To: wiltship@iccu6.ipswich.gil.com.au (PeterWiltshire)
Subject: Re: Talking to Jim

PeterWiltshire writes:
> I emailed Jim Clark day before yesterday about his comments re key escrow.
> He responded.  As it's not good form to post private email, might I suggest
> that one of the 'elders' here put to Jim a list of questions on the proviso
> that his answers can be posted to the list.  You never know, a lot of
> speculation might be confirmed or denied.

Why doesn't he just post on his own? Its not like this mailing list is
unknown -- we got him bad press on the cover of the Times in the
past. Anyone is free to send email here.

Perry

Thread