1995-12-20 - Re: What ever happened to… Cray Comp/NSA co-development

Header Data

From: “Rev. Ben” <samman-ben@CS.YALE.EDU>
To: Den of CryptoAnarchists <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: abe81581190cefd626fc7ecec0bffbe3a575935d3b42e3016b6c789b61155a2b
Message ID: <Pine.A32.3.91.951219204204.34882E-100000@FROG.ZOO2.CS.YALE.EDU>
Reply To: <199512200022.LAA28002@sweeney.cs.monash.edu.au>
UTC Datetime: 1995-12-20 01:44:21 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Dec 95 17:44:21 PST

Raw message

From: "Rev. Ben" <samman-ben@CS.YALE.EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 95 17:44:21 PST
To: Den of CryptoAnarchists <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: What ever happened to... Cray Comp/NSA co-development

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Jiri Baum wrote:

> Can someone enlighten me as to what the two factors are?
In this country, children are taught that prime numbers indeed have two
factors: 1 and themselves.  I suspect its a cultural difference.

Ben.
____
"If what Proust says is true, that happiness is the absence of fever, then
I will never know happiness. For I am possessed by a fever for knowledge,
experience, and creation."                                      -Anais Nin
PGP Encrypted Mail Welcomed      Finger samman@powered.cs.yale.edu for key
Want to give a soon-to-be college grad a job?         Mail me for a resume

Thread