1996-01-31 - Re: [NOISY] Your own Zundelsite in five minutes or less

Header Data

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
To: “Declan B. McCullagh” <cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0fcdf64d3d4e81f8882c2ba93a0a6a0db8f3a48a4755473d4aae4126eadc40f8
Message ID: <v02120d02ad34bb4854c5@[192.0.2.1]>
Raw Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 04:42:42 +0800

Raw message

From: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 04:42:42 +0800
To: "Declan B. McCullagh" <cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: [NOISY] Your own Zundelsite in five minutes or less

At 19:55 1/30/96, Declan B. McCullagh wrote:

>As of this afternoon, there are Zundelsite mirrors operating at MIT,
>Stanford University, Carnegie Mellon University, the University of
>Texas, and the University of Pennsylvania.

I am really interested what the German government is going to do next.
Force their universities to dismount AFS?

How can we best get the fact the their censorship efforts have hit *the
wall* to their attention? Any Germans on this list that can file a
complaint against the sites with the German authorities? What about
contacting German Telekom?

We won't have won until they restore the routes to Webcom.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock@netcom.com>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.

Thread