1996-01-07 - Re: Mixmaster On A $20 Floppy?

Header Data

From: loki@obscura.com (Lance Cottrell)
Message Hash: a0d67daf7ef6711758e0ef37045e6978ed02071c534f0fb553baa24c44d95fd3
Message ID: <ad15159e03021004e3e7@[137.110.24.250]>
Raw Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 14:44:17 +0800

Raw message

From: loki@obscura.com (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 14:44:17 +0800
Subject: Re: Mixmaster On A $20 Floppy?

Lance Cottrell   loki@obscura.com
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche