1996-01-19 - “cybertage”

Header Data

From: “Vladimir Z. Nuri” <vznuri@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: badce7a7770542f9e88d1e1b15e01ca7bfecd4fbe8605f0cfdca885c85f9af15
Message ID: <199601191722.JAA04520@netcom18.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 01:40:09 +0800

Raw message

From: "Vladimir Z. Nuri" <vznuri@netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 01:40:09 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: "cybertage"

how about a new term for all the various enemies of cyberspatial
advancement? the censors, the luddites, the spooks, the politicians,
the demagogues, the rabid media (all of which there seems to be no
shortage of lately):

"cyberteurs" engaging in "cybertage"

now if we can only get a strong stigma associated with the words and
label all the enemies with it. I think it could really stick. a sort
of reaction by cyberspatial citizens against all the encroachments
and disrespect.

Thread