1996-02-04 - Re: Futplex makes the news!

Header Data

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
To: Mike Duvos <declan@eff.org
Message Hash: 037ad502feafc0ebd926507a649c8afec149bf04136d1bf7e59b52b7a48131b5
Message ID: <Pine.ULT.3.91.960202143200.20243H-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
Reply To: <199602022119.NAA29620@ix6.ix.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-04 00:58:56 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 08:58:56 +0800

Raw message

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 1996 08:58:56 +0800
To: Mike Duvos <declan@eff.org