1996-02-06 - Re: Likely application for high-bandwidth proxies (fwd)

Header Data

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
To: lmccarth@cs.umass.edu
Message Hash: 4b3edca0bf255b3555222e675bd2474b018b3d0fe6c6958d0a25f15fdbded64f
Message ID: <Pine.BSD.3.91.960206101448.18146C-100000@usr5.primenet.com>
Reply To: <199602060736.CAA10630@opine.cs.umass.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-06 16:20:30 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 00:20:30 +0800

Raw message

From: attila <attila@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 00:20:30 +0800
To: lmccarth@cs.umass.edu
Subject: Re: Likely application for high-bandwidth proxies (fwd)

On Tue, 6 Feb 1996 lmccarth@cs.umass.edu wrote:

> attila writes:
> > 	come on Lewis...  where's the sight <sic> address?
>
> Project Genesis <genesis@j51.com> forwarded:

	just raggin' -what the hell do I need with phony hamburger on the
    screen when I have steak at home?

> I didn't obfuscate the URL; that was done by the person who forwarded the
> message to list-managers (where I saw it). Maybe you can find it with Alta
> Vista. Since they were apparently spamming mailing lists, maybe someone has
> already pulled the plug on them.

	plug pulling for spamming --sure; but for the rest, everyone to
    their own taste (whew, that was bitter....)

> -Lewis "Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage" -Smashing
> P'kins

	they say you have a fixed number of heartbeats in your life time;
    running in a cage at full hearbeat shortens your life span --but, you'll
    be lean and mean to go!

    go not unto usenet for advice, for the inhabitants thereof will say:
      yes, and no, and maybe, and I don't know, and fuck-off.

    To be a ruler of men, you need at least 12 inches....
    There is no safety this side of the grave.  Never was; never will be.

Thread