1996-02-20 - Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Header Data

From: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
To: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
Message Hash: 5489b165393d7fc0c9427b206a25a0f618603fd2239bc5074337b329a6c2f1a2
Message ID: <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960220124002.9829A-100000@citrine.cyberstation.net>
Reply To: <199602200306.WAA11013@toxicwaste.media.mit.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-20 20:23:19 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 04:23:19 +0800

Raw message

From: IPG Sales <ipgsales@cyberstation.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 1996 04:23:19 +0800
To: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: Internet Privacy Guaranteed ad (POTP Jr.)

Derek - We accept the gaunlet that Cyperpunks threw down, We will
provide the complete set of algoritms and free demo systems - we will not be
asking you to sign a NDA or anything like that, but we do want it to be a
two way street - if we put our head in your guillotene, to be chopped
off by the warlord and his minions, then we expect you to perform
reciprocal actions.

We will be back in a couple of hours or so, to spell out what we have
in mind.  I do not believe that you will find the terms
to be onerous or objectionable.

Thanks for your civility, unlike some of your comrades in arms, very big
arms, Greatly appreciated!

There has never been an idea advanced, where the orginator was not
thought of as a crank - Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr., "Over Teacups"

Thread