1996-02-18 - Re: Online Zakat Payment: Religious tithe.

Header Data

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
To: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Message Hash: 91b3c3c9bd4c2311c8289d48bbd8615d1441a757d53ceec12406c4d70aed87dc
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9602171939.A19910-0100000@dal1820.computek.net>
Reply To: <m0tnr6N-0008zdC@pacifier.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-02-18 01:36:15 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 09:36:15 +0800

Raw message

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 09:36:15 +0800
To: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Online Zakat Payment: Religious tithe.

On Sat, 17 Feb 1996, jim bell wrote:

> BTW, I think I've already solved the problem of producing a few dozen
> absolutely simultaneous trigger explosions (+/- 100 nanoseconds) around the
> periphery at the lens foci, without using multiple electronic detonators.
> (in fact, a single blasting cap would do nicely.)  "But the margins of this
> book are too small to contain it"  Heh heh!

Actually, it's a quite simple problem to solve.  Tom Clancy used a rather
more complicated method, but the idea was correct.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp@linux.org, ecarp@netcom.com
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring

Thread