1996-03-30 - The limits of my patience.

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Message Hash: 5328888cd382bde13dc4dd3718aa69cf688e059780accf9d9832a2cac01d978e
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960330083841.13577A-100000@polaris.mindport.net>
Reply To: <m0u2tez-0008xlC@pacifier.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-03-30 17:05:01 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 01:05:01 +0800

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 01:05:01 +0800
To: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Subject: The limits of my patience.

On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, jim bell wrote:

> >Anyone who knows me knows I spend all my days end arounding the
> >U.S. government.
>
> Explains a lot!   You _are_ paid for this.  In an earlier era, you would
> have gladly run the ovens at Auschwitz if you'd gotten paid for it.

You're way out of line here.
I expect an apology.

I've dedicated a lot of time to addressing your issues.  You have
repeatedly and preemptively brought the discussion into the realms of
personal attack.  I have endured and rebutted thus far, but you have
really crossed the line of decency here.  Being called an ass I can
tolerate, the above I cannot.

> Jim Bell
> jimbell@pacifier.com

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:unicorn@schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information

Thread