1996-04-30 - Re: Former CIA Director and Strategic Investment Editor

Header Data

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
To: “Dr. Dimitri Vulis” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 861f24c44422d42331b736d57d9b422cf99e16a02225c9f77bea9164c65d0ea5
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9604300101.A16052-0100000@dal1820.computek.net>
Reply To: <mm86mD267w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-30 11:34:34 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 19:34:34 +0800

Raw message

From: Ed Carp <erc@dal1820.computek.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 19:34:34 +0800
To: "Dr. Dimitri Vulis" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: Former CIA Director and *Strategic Investment* Editor

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Dr. Dimitri Vulis wrote:

> jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com> writes:
> > At 04:06 AM 4/29/96 -0700, anonymous-remailer@shell.portal.com wrote:
> > >CNN is reporting that Colby's canoe has been found on the Potomac and
> > >Colby is missing.
> >
> > Don't tell me, let me guess:  The guy who rented the canoe to him has
> > suddenly retired, and has been reportedly seen going on a Park Avenue
> > shopping spree.  Right?
>
> Jim, I don't find dumb jokes about dead people I liked particularly funny.

CNN is reporting that although the search is continuing, the authorities
are presuming Colby drowned in a boating accident.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			Ed.Carp@linux.org, ecarp@netcom.com
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring

Thread