1996-04-27 - Re: US law - World Law - Secret Banking

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: s1113645@tesla.cc.uottawa.ca
Message Hash: be18ddcca018027a661a41333a6f2ff768be5889fa0b605957a0559cc3eb1c48
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.93.960426170924.6595D-100000@polaris.mindport.net>
Reply To: <Pine.3.89.9604261141.B17571-0100000@tesla.cc.uottawa.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-27 05:36:55 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 13:36:55 +0800

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 13:36:55 +0800
To: s1113645@tesla.cc.uottawa.ca
Subject: Re: US law - World Law - Secret Banking

On Fri, 26 Apr 1996 s1113645@tesla.cc.uottawa.ca wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Apr 1996, Michael Loomis wrote:
>
> > Holocaust fetishism.  Despite Timothy's claim to the contrary, it seems
> > that the basic point of this list is some libertarian notion that tax
> > evasion is a good thing.  While I am not clear how serious of threat, if

> It might be useful for you to browse the early portions of the archives
> when they come back or read Tim's and Eric's original manifestos
> (somewhere in the bowels of ftp.csua.berkeley.edu/pub/cypherpunks/rants)
> and Black Unicorn's essay on his love of cash from Detweiler's page
> (can't remeber the url, I'll dig it up if you're interested, it's got
> some nice outtakes from past discussions, though Det himself is
> rather out of it).

LD put my work on his page?  How cute.

I'll repost the work here if there is enough interest.  No telling what LD
might have done to the original.

---
My preferred and soon to be permanent e-mail address:unicorn@schloss.li
"In fact, had Bancroft not existed,       potestas scientiae in usu est
Franklin might have had to invent him."    in nihilum nil posse reverti
00B9289C28DC0E55  E16D5378B81E1C96 - Finger for Current Key Information
Opp. Counsel: For all your expert testimony needs: jimbell@pacifier.com

Thread