1996-04-10 - CoS supoenas records of all anonymous remailers? (Unverified)

Header Data

From: “Declan B. McCullagh” <declan+@CMU.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: df66206d10581a99ee6de64bbd6a23f37bad54468350b10db0373237d4ce4e0f
Message ID: <4lOlC8i00YUvAxX4Ar@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <v02120d15ad90bdb89412@[206.15.66.107]>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-10 11:01:48 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 19:01:48 +0800

Raw message

From: "Declan B. McCullagh" <declan+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 19:01:48 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: CoS supoenas records of all anonymous remailers? (Unverified)

[FWIW, Biased Journalism is a reasonably reputable source.  --Declan]