1996-04-28 - Re: [WhoWhere?]

Header Data

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
To: Gunjan Sinha <gunjan@parsecweb.com>
Message Hash: e05c89fd8a27e552f9983dd6604835c81240452746770837681b2908b65aa1ab
Message ID: <Pine.GUL.3.93.960428042051.12519A-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
Reply To: <Mailstrom.1.06.34473.-26472.morgan@networking.stanford.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1996-04-28 16:26:43 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:26:43 +0800

Raw message

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 00:26:43 +0800
To: Gunjan Sinha <gunjan@parsecweb.com>
Subject: Re: [WhoWhere?]

You wrote:

> We would like to bring to your attention the WhoWhere? search engine at
> Stanford community, we would appreciate a link from your "campus
> directory"...
>
> WhoWhere? is an effort by a team from Stanford GSB and engineering school
> and we would appreciate your support of our efforts.
>
> Please feel free to give us any feedback to enhance our service
> to build the largest white pages community.

Please unplug your server from the Internet immediately, and do not plug
it back in until all database entries based on other than publicly
available information have been scrubbed. Please refer any Stanford
affiliates involved with your project to the thread concerning your
activities in the su.computers newsgroup.

Thank you. Have a nice day.

-rich

Thread