1996-05-25 - Re: Anarchy Online

Header Data

From: Charles Platt <cp@panix.com>
To: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Message Hash: 8308149a66e1abd58f29c412aa398021962143891eb3f12258384e158651cf1e
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.91.960524173225.12653D-100000@panix.com>
Reply To: <Pine.GUL.3.93.960524131950.29645M-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1996-05-25 02:51:25 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 10:51:25 +0800

Raw message

From: Charles Platt <cp@panix.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 10:51:25 +0800
To: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: Anarchy Online

On Fri, 24 May 1996, Rich Graves wrote:

> Oh, I have no doubt that he believes everything you tell him. So, Charles,
> do you think I'm a net.loon, and why? Please reply publicly on
> cypherpunks. I'd like E. Allen Smith and Jim Bell to read this.

Your wish is my command, but--who are they?

Actually Rich it took me a while to remember you. The Zundel affair didn't
loom large in my life (because I wasn't part of it, I guess). I assumed
you had long since moved on to more important matters.  I have no idea
whether you are a net.loon. But I am sorry if I misspelled your name in my
book, and indeed as soon as I get offline here, I'm going to do a word
search. We're making the text into pages right now, so the time is right.

Which Donna did I misspell? Donna Hoffman?

--Charles Platt

Thread