1996-05-20 - Re: WELCOME TO THE NEW ROMAN EMPIRE

Header Data

From: qut@netcom.com (Dave Harman)
To: <br> Message Hash: acbcd7f960fa44b57e2cad1852485cddca61d1e603fe8dc7c418ecc67b2ea1a9
Message ID: <199605201123.EAA12454@netcom23.netcom.com>
Reply To: <Pine.GUL.3.93.960520002932.27769A-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1996-05-20 16:40:55 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 00:40:55 +0800

Raw message

From: qut@netcom.com (Dave Harman)
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 00:40:55 +0800
To: \
Subject: Re: WELCOME TO THE NEW ROMAN EMPIRE

! [ALL CAPS is by Rich Graves <qut@netcom.com>]
! > > > EVERYONE GETS A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA --> HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMAS BECOME
! > > > WORTHLESS EVERYONE GETS A PHD --> PHDS BECOME WORTHLESS
!
! Skippy is just playing around with markov again. He trolls in waves:
! humor -> trust -> confrontation -> outbust -> quiet -> lather, rinse,
! repeat.

Skippy <llurch@stanford.edu> does not even know what Markov3 does.

! If you have any serious questions about Skippy and friends, please encrypt
! your message with the key that follows. I'll probably have something
! interesting (and on-topic) to share for the putative June 8th SF area
! cypherpunks meeting (we'll have a real room).

Skippy doesn't have any friends, so there's no one to answer the questions.

Qut may attend the meeting to verify the racial compositions of the group.
Results will be reported here.
Qut

Thread