1996-05-24 - SF Bay Area: Topics (?) for Meeting June 8th

Header Data

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d5d712aecb39d4a35a941a122e0b5028161463c090ff720a93d72cf0a1b257e2
Message ID: <Pine.GUL.3.93.960523190845.22413a-100000@Networking.Stanford.EDU>
Raw Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 14:34:43 +0800

Raw message

From: Rich Graves <llurch@networking.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 14:34:43 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: SF Bay Area: Topics (?) for Meeting June 8th

Apologies if you prefer leaving these for the last minute.

Unless someone has a better place, we'll meet at Stanford again, this time
with a big enough room, fewer singing trees, and less sun putting me to
sleep.

Since we'll have a projection screen and multiple T3 Internet connection
(knock on wood), it might be nice to show off some mockups of crypto GUIs,
as discussed last time. Just hack together some GIFs or HTML to show what
you like.

In order to justify a room, this will be billed as a Stanford PGP Club
meeting, so a key signing and a presentation from somebody (?) on some PGP
thing (?) would probably be appropriate.

Any chance of what's-their-name that stood us up last time showing up this
month?

There may be a speaker from CMU talking about net.censorship and
privacy/pseudonymity in academia.

Other topics?

-rich

Thread