1996-07-22 - Re: A Snake-Oil FAQ

Header Data

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7c741bf50e8c36fabe143d14d02fae4a28546438644f9133b2b70e1ff7f09ec0
Message ID: <199607220119.UAA19143@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <L4qFRD5w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-07-22 06:44:24 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:44:24 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 14:44:24 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: A Snake-Oil FAQ

To all who do not like to read Sternlight and anything about him:
the following procmail recipe will solve all problems easily.

:0 B
* ^TOcypherpunks
* Sternlight
/dev/null

This is much easier than trying to organize boycotts, etc.

Saves lots of bandwidth too.

Honestly, this boycott campaign looks out of place on Cypherpunks, at
least to me. I mean, we are for freedom of speech, aren't we?
Sternlight is talking about on-topic things. How come that renowned
defenders of freedom of speech resorted to name calling and attempts to
push their opponent out of the public forum?

	- Igor.

Thread