1996-08-09 - Re: Oregon License Plate Site in the News Tonight!

Header Data

From: The Deviant <deviant@pooh-corner.com>
To: Rich Burroughs <richieb@teleport.com>
Message Hash: fffc86bb90310cfcb1aafa9c2a2b8ab4205fef028869cda918ace98b85a19da8
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.94.960809064227.730D-100000@switch.sp.org>
Reply To: <Pine.SUN.3.92.960808094648.21717A-100000@linda.teleport.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-08-09 08:49:02 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:49:02 +0800

Raw message

From: The Deviant <deviant@pooh-corner.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 1996 16:49:02 +0800
To: Rich Burroughs <richieb@teleport.com>