1996-10-03 - Re: Utah as a Religious Police State

Header Data

From: “Ross Wright” <rwright@adnetsol.com>
To: mirele@xmission.com>
Message Hash: 6009650ff16bc81911e183fcb02f42fb4da81e72b0e258acbf24dc5920e8f35f
Message ID: <199610030114.SAA07185@adnetsol.adnetsol.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 17:55:00 +0800

Raw message

From: "Ross Wright" <rwright@adnetsol.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 17:55:00 +0800
To: mirele@xmission.com>
Subject: Re: Utah as a Religious Police State

I am going out of my mind behind this one.  Please kill this topic.
I left the Mormon church long ago, and I don't want a dose of LDS
with my crypto-fix!

On or About  2 Oct 96 at 12:33, Deana Holmes wrote:

> On  2 Oct 96 at 8:47, John C. Randolph wrote:
>

> > Moroni says:
> >
> > >I never cease to be surprised by the interest that gentiles show
> > >in working mormon communities while totally neglecting their own
> > >failing areas.
> >
> > I don't do a lot of nit-picking on this mailing list, but:
> >
> > I am a Jew. *You* are a gentile. So are all the rest of the mormons.
> > Get this point straight.
>

> Uh, in Utah, Jews are Gentiles. No lie.

Yeah, I knew that.  I know plenty, and there are many pages for
recovering Mormons.  Believe me, I've been there.  I could go on about
my personal experiences of being on the "fast track" to church
leadership, but that's the point.  I would rather not hear about it
here.

Ross

Ross Wright
King Media: Bulk Sales of Software Media and Duplication Services
http://www.slip.net/~cdr/kingmedia
Voice: 415-206-9906

Thread