1996-11-19 - Re: BAD FAGGOT John Gilmore

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
To: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Message Hash: 0cbcc94496e12b2966f81317ba39bd6a0cc242dd455c53800d3a53df9f1fc775
Message ID: <Pine.SUN.3.94.961119154027.13259B-100000@polaris>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.95.961119052314.18903A-100000@dhp.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-19 20:42:51 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:42:51 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 12:42:51 -0800 (PST)
To: aga <aga@dhp.com>
Subject: Re: BAD FAGGOT John Gilmore

Wow, I couldn't have made a stronger case for this individual's lack of
substance in 1 hour of open debate.

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern

Thread