1996-11-29 - Re: Counterproductive Dorothy Denning Flames

Header Data

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: 8629ab793c326e2fe4f6625448ab83c9e9655cec7c7d1fdd46d8af3f1657a30e
Message ID: <849280424.615121.0@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 07:26:41 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 07:26:41 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: Counterproductive Dorothy Denning Flames

> So, they feel compelled to harrass anyone who's smarter / more
> knowledgeable than they are (sometimes using the anonymous remailers) in
> an effort to drive all intelligent discussion off their "private mailing
> list", so ignoramuses like Bradley can sound like "local experts".

I think you might be missing the very succinct and subtle point that
all you ever contributed to this list (despite your knowledge of
cryptography) was rants about sovok jews and Tim Mays sexual
orientation. I happen to be knowledgable about cryptography but even
if I`m not an expert I do tend to post things that are of value and
interest as opposed to worthless flames.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1