1996-11-26 - Re: [Noise] Re: Thanks/was:This is your last warning

Header Data

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
To: “Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM” <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Message Hash: d07131f724b454b9653fb455b88e431fbe98c690cf61bc6f23d5e88181ceadba
Message ID: <329A8BEA.FD9@gte.net>
Reply To: <T3cyXD31w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1996-11-26 06:19:44 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 22:19:44 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Dale Thorn <dthorn@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 22:19:44 -0800 (PST)
To: "Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM" <dlv@bwalk.dm.com>
Subject: Re: [Noise] Re: Thanks/was:This is your last warning

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> Black Unicorn <unicorn@schloss.li> writes:
> I was curious about BU's choice of domain name - after all, schloss.li is the
> same box as polaris.mindport.net in Norwich, CT. So I ran an altavista search
> on schloss*. Like, wow! There are thousands and thousands of Web pages with
> schloss* in them, and most of them may have nothing to do with Black Unicorn.
> E.g., did you know that Leah Rabin's maiden name was Schlossberg?
> There's a Robert Lev Schlossberg <robby@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu>.
> One George Schlossberg, an attorney with Cotten and Selfon, was quoted on NPR.
> Another attorney's name comes up on several interesting bankrupcy cases:
> Schlossberg and DiGirolamo, P.A.
> Roger Schlossberg
> 134 West Washington St.
> Hagerstown, MD 21740
> 301-739-8610
> A Neil Schlossberg graduated ca 1965 from Aiglon College, a boarding school in
> Switzerland.
> A Herbert Schlossberg, born in 1935, says this about himself:

[snip]

Isn't Caroline Kennedy married to a Schlossberg, or something very similar?

Thread