1997-01-09 - Re: SSL Insecurity

Header Data

From: Tom Weinstein <tomw@netscape.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 0155a80baf7abbdcfaf8d897a1c01f9a6071d508a05ced2dbaafe2f4fddfd30f
Message ID: <32D567A5.794B@netscape.com>
Reply To: <3.0.32.19970109124118.00920db0@gateway.grumman.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-09 21:45:25 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:45:25 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Tom Weinstein <tomw@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 13:45:25 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: SSL Insecurity

Rick Osborne wrote:

> A while back, someone posted an article on the insecurity of
> Netscape's implementation of SSL.  Can someone send me back that
> article, or a few pointers as to where I can find related information?

As far as I know, all holes in our SSL implementation were fixed long
ago.  If anyone knows of any that still exist, I'd love to hear about
them.

--
You should only break rules of style if you can    | Tom Weinstein
coherently explain what you gain by so doing.      | tomw@netscape.com

Thread