1997-01-12 - Re: A vote of confidence for Sandy

Header Data

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
To: toto@sk.sympatico.ca
Message Hash: 4c2746d8a0e09655e6cf52593b564535a5a618766ec2ee9732d2ac2b467dccd8
Message ID: <199701120517.XAA00330@smoke.suba.com>
Reply To: <32D8729B.E75@sk.sympatico.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-12 05:02:32 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 21:02:32 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: snow <snow@smoke.suba.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 21:02:32 -0800 (PST)
To: toto@sk.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: A vote of confidence for Sandy

> > ichudov@algebra.com (Igor Chudov @ home) writes:
> > > Note that another important feature of STUMP that we seem to overlook was
> > > designed specifically to address the problems of preapproved lists. This
> > > feature is the presence of "bad words list".

>   As a person with Tourette Syndrome, I find this to be discriminatory
>   against me.

    Then go baassholeck and edit your posts before you sendcuntthem.

>   As a hockey player, I find it double-discriminatory.

    That is a personal problem. You should talk to a professional about that.

>   As a dirty-mouthed scumbag, I find it triple-discriminatory.

    If you _can't_ say it without using words on the dirty list, then you
probably use velco straps on your shoes because the laces confuse you when you
start to tie them...

Thread