1997-01-13 - Re: ok, htf do I get off this list?

Header Data

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
To: Si Dawson <simond@perception.co.nz>
Message Hash: 96cad4ce74bc18519a8d8bdf3471bc06264829cf9bc72112d898e8f9c7609eff
Message ID: <853170087.1023977.0@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Raw Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 09:37:15 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 09:37:15 -0800 (PST)
To: Si Dawson <simond@perception.co.nz>
Subject: Re: ok, htf do I get off this list?

> OK, I've now sent THREE requests to majordomo to get off this list.. I got
> a reply back 4 hours ago saying I was off, and the next two said I wasn't
> a member of the list.  Interesting list (minus the spamcrap obviously) and
> I think the moderation will be a good thing

Just wait a few hours more, I would expect it`s just a backlog and
you will be properly unsuscribed soon. If you want to subscribe try
filtering your mail to remove things you don`t want to read, this can
cut the list down to a more manageable 20 or 30 messages a day
although I read nearly all of the 100 or so messages a day passing
through here.

> , BUT the 20 emails I've received
> in the last 4 hours (since I 'officially' unsubbed) is (to say the least) far
> more than I (or any reasonable mortal) can deal with.

Absolutely, you will find all of the long term suscribers on this
list are immortal.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1