1997-01-25 - Re: [No Subject:]

Header Data

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
To: fuck you <satan_is_a_hacker@juno.com>
Message Hash: ad9ccaddb0b992e8b039f70cbc0d072ea9d851fbf572bc56e2576a3098071f37
Message ID: <199701251011.CAA23842@toad.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 02:11:54 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Bill Stewart <stewarts@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 02:11:54 -0800 (PST)
To: fuck you <satan_is_a_hacker@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [No Subject:]

Hi!  It's useful to include a subject line in email so people
can decide whether to read it and have more context for it,
though calling yourself "fuck you" will probably deter a few people.
There are lots of anarchists on the net; you can run into some good
discussions on Usenet on several newsgroups with "anarchy" or "anarchism"
in the titles.  Rec.caves has good underground material......

As far as decryption tools goes, they're pretty closely related
to encryption algorithms.  There's been a discussion, probably on
cryptography@c2.org (subscribe via cryptography-request@c2.org)
though maybe it was on cypherpunks, about designing a screen-saver
DES-cracker.

At 11:47 PM 1/23/97 EST, fuck you wrote:
>If anyone has any text files on the following topics please send them. I
>have many files if any one else needs them.
>
>PGP
>Making decryption tools
>Anarchy
>Satan
>Anything underground

#			Thanks;  Bill
# Bill Stewart, +1-415-442-2215 stewarts@ix.netcom.com
#     (If this is a mailing list, please Cc: me on replies.  Thanks.)

Thread