1997-01-16 - Re: Finally a good Eudora/PGP integration under Win32

Header Data

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
To: Alan <alano@teleport.com>
Message Hash: d3c4d3a0a6cd53eed9371b91bac5c7e8503fb6cc514919a8bf7d085b5ef1e4fc
Message ID: <3.0.32.19970116114943.006ae32c@192.100.81.126>
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 11:50:23 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: Lucky Green <shamrock@netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 11:50:23 -0800 (PST)
To: Alan <alano@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Finally a good Eudora/PGP integration under Win32

At 09:55 AM 1/16/97 -0800, Alan wrote:
>On Wed, 15 Jan 1997, Lucky Green wrote:
>
>> If you are an Eudora user on Win32, you want to take a look at PGPMail. It
>> is the best integration of the two products I have seen so far. By a wide
>> margin.
>>
>> The free beta software is at http://www.pgp.com/products/PGPmail-beta.cgi
>
>It looks pretty good, but the beta I downloaded last night did not have
>the plug-in install file as described in the help file.  I need to read
>the manual and find out what it takes to install by hand.

It is a bug in the manual :-) The plugins are already installed by the main
installer. If you can't find the buttons in Eudora, it is because they are
in a different location than you think they are.

Look next to the "Queue" button. PGP should make this clearer in their docs.

BTW, I am I the only one who's text does't wrap when emailing to UNIX
boxes? I have wrapping turned on...

Great program, though.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock@netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred
   Make your mark in the history of mathematics. Use the spare cycles of
   your PC/PPC/UNIX box to help find a new prime.
   http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm

Thread