1997-01-09 - Re: Inflation-index bonds and private e-currency

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f1d28595710c004bdb371d0a84eb6d908f40b1af67c936eafb2c4746b52a9891
Message ID: <PPP9ZD30w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <32D40BF4.3968@sk.sympatico.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1997-01-09 01:45:48 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 17:45:48 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 17:45:48 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Inflation-index bonds and private e-currency

Toto <toto@sk.sympatico.ca> writes:

> Dale Thorn wrote:
>
> > The Wall Street Cabal (as they say) was genuinely frightened that since
> > Milken was so successful with high-yield bonds, they deliberately created
> > the term Junk Bonds and flooded the markets with appropriate propaganda,
> > and thereby killed off their competition.  How they turned it into a
> > criminal offense is truly an art.
>
>   Is this anything similar to, say, calling certain posts by list
> members
> 'spam', flooding the list with 'external' spam, and then using the
> resulting
> uproar to take care of perceived 'internal' problems?

You mean the way Ray Arachelian from Earthweb, LLC, flooded this mailing
list with a mail loop around Xmas and tried to blame it on me? Or the way
Ray Arachelian forges shit in my name and then complains about his own
forgeries? This Armenian creep is truly despicable.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM