1997-02-05 - Re: Getting into MIT is impossible

Header Data

From: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
To: Clint Barnett <nobody@replay.com>
Message Hash: 12a85575a5559a344a7a9fae7b646196b116bc33f1bc1fd7f81ca0e0096b2a6c
Message ID: <199702050728.XAA18191@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:28:22 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: jim bell <jimbell@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:28:22 -0800 (PST)
To: Clint Barnett <nobody@replay.com>
Subject: Re: Getting into MIT is impossible

Erland van Lidth de Jeude is a MIT grad.  He played the big badass in "Stir
Crazy."  Computer science major, BTW.

Jim Bell
jimbell@pacifier.com

Thread