1997-03-21 - Spam from DM.NET

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 48ac0abb07bda5af0c31de4c1fcccf9c88f803970b0fbcab7bd8a4fd9648412c
Message ID: <R76V4D30w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <UPMAIL09.199703201933120342@msn.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-03-21 01:35:36 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 17:35:36 -0800 (PST)

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 17:35:36 -0800 (PST)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Spam from DM.NET

Who the fuck is "dueling modems"?  Why am I getting this shit at my
site? This is dm.com, not dm.net.  What a bunch of fucking morons.

"Jim RoadRunner" <Wild_Mouse@msn.com> writes:

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM