1997-04-08 - Re: Blanc Weber / Positivist Schill

Header Data

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
To: toto@sk.sympatico.ca
Message Hash: 5919cd1ff4f093b4f340b356abd1c6aa170712783b8d5b035dc561f8da097e7e
Message ID: <860526937.0523718.0@fatmans.demon.co.uk>
Raw Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 13:24:06 -0700 (PDT)

Raw message

From: paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 13:24:06 -0700 (PDT)
To: toto@sk.sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Blanc Weber / Positivist Schill

>   Are you part of a cypherpunks list conspiracy to balance my
> cynicism? Are you actually suggesting that there may be a spark
> of hope for mankind to prevail in the battle with the forces of
> mindless robotic sheepnocity?

There is little hope unless we kill around 70% of the population of
the planet, those untouched by western "democracy" or the
totalitarian autocracies of the mid and far east are the only people
sure to be mentally capable of comprehending the ethical theory and
idealogy of anarchism.

>   You seem to be one of the eternal optimists who can even see
> the possible good in AP.

One does not need to be an optimist to see the good in AP, merely
capable of following a logical chain of thought without allowing
yourself to react to things rather than really considering them.

>   I suggested in a recent post that perhaps Green Peace could use
> the AP system to drain the profit margins of whalers without
> actually causing their death. Of course, I was low on Scotch at
> the time, so my idea cannot be taken seriously.

I am low on Jack Daniels at the moment, so I too am not
functioning as usual. Reality is merely a halucination brought
on by lack of alcohol.

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
       Paul Bradley, Paul@fatmans.demon.co.uk
  Paul@crypto.uk.eu.org, Paul@cryptography.uk.eu.org
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/
      Email for PGP public key, ID: 5BBFAEB1