1997-05-10 - Re: Wine Politics Again!

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 12a779a74a6535220a6fd9a6d12ef7a8daf7b46aa945a3e0afaad967f0d98e01
Message ID: <8euH7D11w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <19970510075351.10131@bywater.songbird.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-10 17:23:48 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 01:23:48 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 01:23:48 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Wine Politics Again!

Kent Crispin <kent@songbird.com> writes:

> On Sat, May 10, 1997 at 09:06:10AM -0500, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > Blanc <blancw@cnw.com> writes:
> >
> > [Quoting Timmy May]
> > >

> > > Timothy must be drunk; I can't believe he said this.   Because he wouldn'
> > > spend so much time writing sensible things of Truth & Light, if he though
> > > the better thing to do for achieving libertarian values was to kill so
> > > indiscriminately with a bomb.    After all, he subscribes to utmost
> > > discrimination.   So I think right now he's less in the engagement of
> > > Reason and more under the influence of maybe some Bud Light.
> >
> > Everybody in that building was somehow affiliated with the gubmint.
>
> Everybody everywhere is somehow affiliated with the gubmint, including
> you and Tim May.

Wrong-o - I ain't done for shit for the U.S. gubmint since the Reagan
presidency or so.  You know better about Timmy May.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM