1997-05-10 - Re: Disinformation in L.A.

Header Data

From: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@amaranth.com>
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Message Hash: 70e4797fce72b616e57aa035a8b31d07467d5b1de06fd99185bbc7c44023604d
Message ID: <199705101608.LAA13149@mailhub.amaranth.com>
Reply To: <v03007805af9a53d9a256@[207.167.93.63]>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-10 16:18:12 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 00:18:12 +0800

Raw message

From: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@amaranth.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 00:18:12 +0800
To: Tim May <tcmay@got.net>
Subject: Re: Disinformation in L.A.

In <v03007805af9a53d9a256@[207.167.93.63]>, on 05/10/97 at 10:43 AM,
   Tim May <tcmay@got.net> said:

>I just watched on CNN the images of the raid on the "militia cell" in
>L.A., cited as a cell having "thousands and thousands" of rounds of ammo
>(ooh, scary!), and of having "anti-government literature" (there ought to
>be a law against this kind of stuff!).

>They also claimed they found "armor-piercing rounds" and "cop-killer
>bullets."

>Well, I saw the cops and their shill reporters demonstrating what many of
>us have in our own arsenals. (The Second Amendment should be repealed!)

>The cops claim they know that "something was being planned." And how do
>they know this? Probably the standard method: infiltrate a narc into the
>group and have him plant ideas and spout extremist rhetoric, then use this
>same rhetoric to get a compliant judge to issue a search warrant, even if
>no actual crime has been committed. (Except the search warrant is used as
>a "raid warrant," with black-clad ninjas breaking down the doors...and if
>the victims inside think they're under attack by unnamed thugs and try to
>fight back, a good reason for the ninjas to start shooting. A good way to
>dispose of dissidents and heighten the sense of panic.)

>We live in a police state.

Don't forget that they are placing the "Race" card on this one.

On the CNN report they showed dummies with features resembling blacks &
latinos. The other news agencies have also picked up on this and are
mentioning it in their reports. Expect in the next day or two for them to
be described as "hatefull white supremist".

The only greater crime in America than being a gun owner is being a white
gun owner.

- --
William H. Geiger III  http://www.amaranth.com/~whgiii

Finger whgiii@amaranth.com for PGP Key and other info

Tag-O-Matic: Walk through doors, don't crawl through Windows.

Thread