1997-05-23 - NoneStories from the Bell jar & The theory of relativity

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: cdd563516d74fc7fb88353947364dafa2cdaf1e3edd3d4f05e5307e8a0b2969f
Message ID: <199705231743.TAA06739@basement.replay.com>
Reply To: <3.0.2.32.19970522204359.00b37cc0@mail.teleport.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-05-23 18:00:09 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 02:00:09 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 02:00:09 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: NoneStories from the Bell jar & The theory of relativity

>>I guess the only *real* solution is to get rid of the thugs.
>
>Possibly the real solution is not to do stupid things.

The "Rodney King" effect here is amazing.  Jim Bell was not quite a model
citizen.  I don't think most of us would consider stinkbombing office
buildings normal behavior.  But that was 13 years ago, and compared to
what the feds did to him, Jim Bell comes out looking like an angel.  All
things are relative.

PS  For the benefit of our non-technical readers, a bell jar is a glass
dome used in vacuum experiments.  AFAIK, you can't make a stink bomb in
one. :)

Thread