1997-08-12 - Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses)

Header Data

From: Patrick Oonk <patrick@atro.pine.nl>
To: jrennie@hardy.ocs.mq.edu.au (Jason William RENNIE)
Message Hash: 4f47cc38aa3b46d28d46d8df6fd63fdd70be51bf9e15445da9fc88ff0253eabb
Message ID: <199708121110.NAA25127@atro.pine.nl>
Reply To: <Pine.SOL.3.91.970812170843.25651F-100000@hardy>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-12 11:24:30 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 19:24:30 +0800

Raw message

From: Patrick Oonk <patrick@atro.pine.nl>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 19:24:30 +0800
To: jrennie@hardy.ocs.mq.edu.au (Jason William RENNIE)
Subject: Re: The BIG Lie (Jesus Confesses)

> > Too many Christians try to censor atheist site because it defies their Almighty God (TM), and somehow clouds others views.
>
> I notice to many and all for you have a way of being the same. Typical
> narrow minded sterotyping.
>

> > Bullshit.  Most Christians I see IRL and on TV cringe at books other than The Good Book(TM).  Creationism is bullshit, God didn't make everything in 7 days, we evolved from monkeys and various others (Although many half-evolved monkeys can be seen on TV Evangelism shows and in Congress).

Is this what the cypherpunks list has become ? Discussions about religion ?

If so, I am out of here...

--
| Patrick Oonk -    http://patrick.mypage.org/  - patrick@pine.nl |
| PGP Key ID 0xDA2E93FA   -   Internic PO59   -   <clicketyclick> |

Thread