1997-08-25 - Re: Why Not to use PGP 5.0

Header Data

From: Damaged Justice <frogfarm@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
To: “William H. Geiger III” <whgiii@amaranth.com>
Message Hash: ac6b34e7a9e1c87ea9f8a0c27aa46b7458230863fb8237174280dc9d2748a85e
Message ID: <19970824203231.19309@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
Reply To: <199708250009.UAA02186@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-08-25 00:30:19 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 08:30:19 +0800

Raw message

From: Damaged Justice <frogfarm@yakko.cs.wmich.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 08:30:19 +0800
To: "William H. Geiger III" <whgiii@amaranth.com>
Subject: Re: Why Not to use PGP 5.0

An entity calling itself William H. Geiger III allegedly wrote:
> >http://www.shub-internet.org/why_not_pgp_5.html
>
> Well I went to this web page and once again nothing but FUD.
>
> Oh well better luck next time frogfarm,

I think the best luck I could have would be if some kind soul were to
explain in a little detail why the claims on the above page are FUD, for
those of us not as technically advanced as the hardcoders.

I don't write 'em; I just forwards 'em...

--
Write your representatives and complain. Demand that they institute the death
penalty for all crimes, including jaywalking, tearing the tags off mattresses

Thread