1997-10-02 - Re: Stronghold

Header Data

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Message Hash: 1f4f849a8a4b3a12114e260b541870e890a4de5b27bfdc2d08357028551995c2
Message ID: <199710021649.SAA24741@basement.replay.com>
Reply To: <X6ByDe2w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-02 17:08:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 01:08:15 +0800

Raw message

From: nobody@REPLAY.COM (Anonymous)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 01:08:15 +0800
To: cypherpunks@cyberpass.net
Subject: Re: Stronghold

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM writes:

>                I (and several other people on this mailing list) were threatened
> by C2Net's lawyers; so to avoid unpleasant disputes, I told them I won't be
> publishing whatever I might know about their product.

You obviously didn't know anything about it anyway.

> > No, you're the one trying to torpedo its sales to get back at certain
> > individuals for some perceived slight.
>
> No I'm not.

An obvious lie.  Big surprise.

> That's why I complied with C2Net's request not to publish my opinions of
> their product.

You complied no doubt because you knew that your 'opinions' were baseless,
and that you had no defense to a libel suit.

> If this were true, then C2Net would encourage me to publicly present whatever
> "evidence" I have so they'd be able to refute it.  This is not what they
> asked me to do.

You have no evidence, Liar.  I'm sure they simply asked you to stop
publishing lies about them.

> Keep in mind that "anonymous" is probably an employee of C2Net.

Actually I'm not. Even so, this is just another wormy tactic to
deflect attention from the fact that you're lying.

>                                                                  Several of
> C2Net's shills used to post C2Net propaganda withouy revealing their C2Net
> affiliation; they switched to anonymous remailers when their nyms were exposed.

I have little doubt that this is just another unfounded allegation
from the mouth of Dimitri Vulis, Noted Liar.

-Frondeur

Thread