1997-10-16 - Re: CFV: comp.org.cauce moderated – support privacy and anonymity

Header Data

From: ichudov@Algebra.COM (Igor Chudov @ home)
To: andy@CCMSD.chem.uga.edu (Andy Dustman)
Message Hash: 627b9626f701f253fbb472053803ca6b1d78a1a40e819097acb9598e0927b12a
Message ID: <199710160011.AAA21851@manifold.algebra.com>
Reply To: <Pine.LNX.3.94.971015145200.1887a-100000@neptune.chem.uga.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-16 00:24:51 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 08:24:51 +0800

Raw message

From: ichudov@Algebra.COM (Igor Chudov @ home)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 08:24:51 +0800
To: andy@CCMSD.chem.uga.edu (Andy Dustman)
Subject: Re: CFV: comp.org.cauce moderated -- support privacy and anonymity

Thank you, Andy.

I hope that the proposal in its current form will not pass if we
vote against it. In that case, an unmoderated group will be created.

igor

Andy Dustman wrote:

	- Igor.

Thread