1997-10-15 - Re: CFV: comp.org.cauce moderated – support privacy and anonymity

Header Data

From: Andy Dustman <andy@CCMSD.chem.uga.edu>
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@Algebra.COM>
Message Hash: 7a14d37a771661aeb094f266bd02caef0faa4a0ee7536ddaefec8c7dd0361d9c
Message ID: <Pine.LNX.3.94.971015145200.1887a-100000@neptune.chem.uga.edu>
Reply To: <199710151705.RAA20443@manifold.algebra.com>
UTC Datetime: 1997-10-15 19:30:06 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:30:06 +0800

Raw message

From: Andy Dustman <andy@CCMSD.chem.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:30:06 +0800
To: Igor Chudov <ichudov@Algebra.COM>