1997-12-05 - Re: Chris Lewis kills babies after he molests them.

Header Data

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: db76079c58ffd99650cc51834babec00b07ad7af689d14ba9cc03e495ea0651f
Message ID: <DNo9ge56w165w@bwalk.dm.com>
Reply To: <3.0.3.32.19971204161846.0391b08c@mail.atl.bellsouth.net>
UTC Datetime: 1997-12-05 13:37:23 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 21:37:23 +0800

Raw message

From: dlv@bwalk.dm.com (Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 21:37:23 +0800
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Chris Lewis kills babies after he molests them.

"Robert A. Costner" <pooh@efga.org> writes:

> At 12:07 PM 12/4/97 EST, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> >I might have a good cause of action against Chris Lewis, but the asshole is
> >in Canada. (I found out the forger's home address. I hope someone blows his
> >fucking brains out, for he surely deserves to die.)
[snip]

> In most matters where I have been involved with Chris Lewis, I have tended
> to side with Chris.

Therefore you're a censorous cocksucker and an asshole.  Fuck you.

C, P, & G. Lewis reside at:
483 Vances Side Road (Box 124),
Dunrobin (a suburb of Ottawa),
Ontario K0A 1T0, Canada,
home tel: +1 613 832 0541, office tel: +1 613 763 2935

I hope some homicidal maniac makes use of this information.

Chris Lewis uses the resources of his employer, Northern Telecom / Bell North
Research, to forge his cancels. Complaints about Chris Lewis should be sent
directly to Human Resources. That way they go directly into his personnel file
for safekeeping and remain unadulterated by his chain of command. Nortel does
not have a security officer in personnel (incredible as it seems, it's true),
so use the director as follows:

Jim Young, Director, Human Resources
Tel: +1 905 863 4636
Fax: +1 905 863 8300 (one of three faxes, so call for the others if line is busy)
E-mail: jamesy@bnr.ca

Main Nortel switchboard is at +1 613 763 2935.

Below is the chain of command for Chris Lewis, but beware of complaints to
them as they try to cover up for each other:

* David R. Niles, Assistant Vice-President
Research and Development for Infrastructure
Information Systems
Tel: +1 613 763 8635
Fax: +1 613 765 3893
Home address: 624 Glenside Terrace, Orleans, Otario K4A 2B6, Canada
Home tel: +1 613 834 2006

* Reginald I. "Reg" Foulkes, Director
Messaging and Security
Internet & Security Systems 8M80
Tel: +1 613 763 4131
E-mail: riskit@bnr.ca, v2ksys@bnr.ca
Home address: RR 2 Stn main, Trenton, Ontario K8V 5P5, Canada
Home tel: +1 613 392 5042

* Seema Goel, Manager 8M86
Tel: +1 613 763 9161
E-mail: secdevco@bnr.ca
Note that this e-mail address is sometimes used by another woman
named Marie L. Lewis.

* Chris Lewis, 8M86
Tel: +1 613 763 2935
Home address as above.

Also cc: all complaints to the following:

* Marie L. Lewis
Messaging and Security Infrastructure
Tel: +1 613 763 3495

* Marcus Leech
Tel: +1 613 763 9145
Fax: +1 613 765 1407
e-mail: mleech@bnr.ca
Home: RR 3 Stn Main, Smiths Falls, Ontario K7A 4S4, Canada
Home tel: +1 613 283 3711

Thread